What are Skin Boosters?
- It acts like injectable skincare.
- Promotes and stimulates the production of youthful collagen, elastic fibres, and connective tissues
- It helps to boost the repair process of the skin.
- Skin boosters usually contain hyaluronic acid ingredients that can instantly plump up the skin to hold 1000X its weight in water into the skin.
- Skin boosters often contain other beneficial ingredients that can also boost the quality of the skin.
Who are suitable?
- Anyone who wants to have better skin quality
- Anti-ageing procedure
- Skin brightening and glow
- Skin clearing and prevention of acne
- Intense skin moisturisation
- Softer skin
- Smoother skin texture
What to expect during the treatment?
- Numbing cream applied over the skin for about 20 mins
- The doctor would start the injection over the skin
- Microinjection of the product injected over the superficial surface of the skin
How many sessions?
- Once to twice a month.
- The effect is observed after a few days
- When results are achieved, it can be repeated once every few months for maintenance.
Is there any downtime?
- Can expect a downtime of a few days, depending on individuals
- Occasional bruising is expected, but it is usually small