HIKO Nose lifting threads
Nose threads are becoming a more popular way of improving the profile of the nose. Increasing the height of the nose and straightening it gives an added sense of confidence without under going the knife.
What is it?
- Using thick strands of Polydioxanone (PDO) material
- Provide the structure for the nose bridge
- Straightens and Lifts the nose bridge
- Provides added height to the nose
- Can also offer added height to the nose tip
What are its advantages?
- Does not have vascular complication associated with dermal fillers
- Does not cause broadening of nose bridge like dermal fillers over time
- Can achieve sharper and straighter outline results
- The quick procedure of about 30 minutes
- Results are more natural-looking
What is the procedure like?
How long does it last?
- Depending on the individual, it typically lasts for about a year; some find that the results persist