Medical Injectables- TM Solution
What are dermal fillers?
- Generally categorised as resorbable and non-resorbable materials.
- First Generation fillers were made of bovine collagen derived from Ireland, and those types of fillers are currently obsolete.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most popular variety of fillers, which are absorbable as it can be dissolved by Hyalase injection if the results are not desirable.
Is it safe?
- Deciding on the placement and the filler amount is complex and should only be performed by a skilled and experienced doctor who is familiar with facial anatomy.
- Certified doctors in Singapore only perform it.
- It is also crucial that the injection of dermal fillers is performed by a practitioner that has a keen eye on aesthetics and art.
What are the different types of fillers?
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero)
- Calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse)
- Poly-L-lactic Acid (Sculptra)
- Mixed Hyaluronic acid (HA) Poly-Caprolactone (PCL), Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) (Ellanse)