What is Massage Peel?
Dr Rossana Castellana of Italy has obtained an international patent after 10 years of clinical research. It is a peeling agent that strongly promotes collagen production. By blending “high-concentration trichloroacetic acid (TCA)” and “low-concentration hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)” at accurate concentrations, it approaches the deep part of the skin without causing frosting (peeling of the skin). It is attracting worldwide attention as an epoch-making rejuvenation treatment applied at the cellular level by merely massaging into the skin.
How does it work?
- It activates the fibroblast growth factor.
- It promotes strong collagen growth.
- Smoothness and firmness of the skin are expected immediately after the treatment.
- Numbing cream applied for 20 mins before the procedure.
- The doctor will massage this peel into the skin gently, encouraging the drug to penetrate to the deep layer.
How many sessions?
- Every 1 to 2 weeks until satisfactory results